LSST@Europe 3 will be held at MILC (Maison Internationale des Langues et des Cultures), located downtown Lyon (France). MILC is part of Lyon 3 University.
The venue address is:
Maison Internationale des Langues et des Cultures, 35 Rue Raulin, 69007 Lyon.
The City of Lyon in a nutshell
- A city listed on the UNESCO World Heritage register
- The world capital of gastronomy
- 2nd largest conurbation in France (1.3 million inhabitants), 2nd largest business centre
- Lyon is a place for innovation and research recognized in France and Europe, with the expertise of around 6,500 local researchers.
- Lyon was elected the best city in France for the quality of its higher education: more than 130,000 students, with 10 % coming from abroad.
- 1 international airport Lyon Saint-Exupéry just 25km from the city centre with direct railway line to the town centre (25min)
- Direct flights to 115 cities, including 85 international destinations
- 3 High-speed Train Stations: 2 in the city centre and 1 at the airport
- 23 daily trains between Lyon and Paris
- 9 daily trains between Paris Charles de Gaulle airport and Lyon
- 5 weekly Eurostar trains between Lyon and London
The city of Lyon is also at the centre of a highway network providing easy access to major French cities and European capitals.