Cocktail (Monday evening):
- Location: Les Machines de L'Ile on the west part of the Nantes island. The easiest way to reach it from the workshop site is to take tramway 2 (Gare de Pont-Rousseau direction), stop at Commerce to take tramway 1 (François Mitterrand/Jamet direction), stop at Chantiers Navals and cross the river through Anne de Bretagne bridge. The place is at Galerie des Machines shown on the left part of the picture below (you cannot miss it):
- Description: Starting from 19:30 on Monday evening: visit of the Gallery, especially with the Machines, explanations from the machinists. Some of you will have the opportunity to operate some of the Machines. Afterward, a cocktail will be offered in the Gallery.
- After: this cocktail is not planned as a dinner. So for still famished or thirsty people, some restaurants are located around Les Machines, and especially some bars on the island downstream the river after the giant crane at Hangar à Bananes.
Workshop Dinner (Tuesday evening):
- Description: A cocktail will be offered on a boat of Bateaux Nantais company while going upstream the river Erdre to reach the dinner site: Château de la Poterie.
- Timing: The boarding is planned at 19:00. The boarding site is located at 20mn by feet from the workshop place along the Erdre river or at two tramway stops (La Motte Rouge stop). The dinner will finish at 23:00 and buses will bring back people to city center.