The school is now complete.
How much is the registration fee ?
Registration fee varies as per the category of the participants, therefore please make sure to check appropriate options while filling up the online registration form. There are following five catgories of the participants. The registration fee is strictly NON REIMBURSABLE.
|Number||Participant Category||Registration Fee|
Participants = Non Local Participants (Require accommodation arrangements)
LAPP Participants = Local Participants from Annecy.
If you (or your institute) could not pay the fees, you could apply to a scholarship : see here.
What is included in the registration fees: This comprehensive registration fees will cover all the following charges during the school
- Course fees (all modules) : 8-12 April 2019.
- Registration kits.
- Shared accomodation (6 nights) at Jean 23 guest house.
- Lunch : 8-12 April 2019.
- Two coffee breaks/day.
- Welcome reception, lake Annecy cruise with social dinner, visit of the old Annecy.
- If you opt not to avail any of the above facilities please do let us know well in advance. In all the cases the registration fees will remain unchanged.
- Please send us an email with the name of the accompanying person to facilitate the organization.
- We request all the accompanying person to register under "Accompanying person" category. The registration fee will not be applicable to accompanying persons. However accompanying persons will be charged for their accommodation at the centre Jean 23 residence. In addition, accompanying persons may participate at the social events however they will have to settle the respective charges on the spot.
- Depending upon the availabilities we can arrange double bed rooms for participants with accompanying persons.
- We would like to remind you that the registration fee is strictly NON REIMBURSABLE.
- Therefore please make sure to select appropriate participation category.
- The only valid reasons for a reimbursement is a denial of a visa request or a severe medical condition (with a certificate).
- PLEASE MAKE SURE TO COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION ALONG WITH PAYMENT IN ONE GO! Please do not abandon the registration process in the middle or at the payment stage. You will not be receiving a login id or password to complete the incomplete/abandoned registration.
Please confirm your registration HERE.(SCHOOL IS COMPLETE!)
- Under Logistical information page, please make sure to enter correct arrival and departure dates, we will use these dates to confirm your accomodation. You can use the comments section to provide us with complementary information such as dietry preferences (vegan, gluten free etc.).
- Under Payer page; please input appropriate billing information.
- Under Price range page, please select appropriate category of participants.
- Under Extras Section please check the social events you would like to attend.
- If you are registering as an accompanying person please select appropriate number of room nights under Extras section.
- If you are a member of CNRS organization, please make sure to make the payment by Bank transfer (Virement).
- IMPORTANT: in the title of the bank transfer, please put your name and "ASTERICS school".
- If you are not a member of CNRS organization please make sure to make the payment by credit card/debit card.
- Note that American express is not a valid payment.
- After successful payment a pdf copy of bill will be sent to your email address.
- Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you experience any difficulties during the registration process.
Limited number of scholarships can be awarded to meritorious students depending upon their academic excellence. This scholarship will be awarded in the form of registration fees waiver (no fees to be paid, but you still have to pay for your travel). This scholarship is reserved for people with difficulty finding a budget corresponding to the fees within their institute! (if you institute could pay the fees, please register normally)
In order to apply for this scholarship please send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
with SUBJECT: OBELICS Scholarship Application
latest by 14 February 2019. The application should be in French or English and must include:
- Your detailed cv (YourName_CV.pdf)
- Letter of motivation (YourName_LM.pdf), explaining why you would like to participate in the school and how the courses will help you advance in your research. Please also explain why it is difficult for you (or your institute) to pay the school fees.
The decision on your application shall be communicated with you latest by 21 February 2018. We request all the scholarship applicants to proceed with registration procedure only after receiving decision on their scholarship application.
All the scholarship applicants shall have a seat reserved for the school, irrespective of the decision on their scholarship application.