The mini conference is dedicated to the recent progress in our understanding of quantum theories in 6d, ranging from the classification program of 6d superconformal field theories via F-theory engineering, to computational techniques based on localisation, the topological string, and much more.
|Monday 20||Tuesday 21||Wednesday 22|
|10:00-11:00||David Morrison||Albrecht Klemm||Cyril Closset|
|11:30-12:30||Michele Del Zotto||Stefan Vandoren||Guido Festuccia|
|2:30-3:30||Guglielmo Lockhart||Andre Lukas||Chris Beem|
|4:00-5:00||Kenneth Intriligator||Seok Kim||Henrik Johansson*|
* first talk of institut d'été workshop
- Chris Beem: "BPS Operators and Compactification from Six to Four Dimensions"
- Cyril Closset: "On 5d SCFTs and their gauge-theory deformations"
- Michele Del Zotto: "Universal Features of 6d BPS strings - Part 1"
- Guido Festuccia: "Twisting with a flip"
- Ken Intriligator: “Aspects of symmetry in 6d QFTs”
- Seok Kim: "M5/M2 free energies from instantons/vortices"
- Albrecht Klemm: "Periods and quasiperiods of modular forms and D-brane masses of the quintic"
- Guglielmo Lockhart: "Universal Features of 6d BPS strings - Part 2"
- Andre Lukas: “Calabi-Yau Manifolds and SU(3) structure”
- David Morrison: "6D SCFTs from F-theory"
- Stefan Vandoren: “Four-dimensional black hole entropy from F-theory”