Further information will be provided later, if needed.
- Montpellier has a train station and an airport. It is thus easily reachable from Paris train station (TGV from Gare de Lyon, 3h30 travel) or airports (Orly and Roissy both have planes to Montpellier airport, 1h30 travel). One may also find it convenient to transit via Lyon or Marseille, as both cities have good train connections with Montpellier. To book your train leg, you may find the following link useful : www.tgv-europe.com/en/
- Access maps to the university
- by car : further information
- by tram : further information . The tram stop is : "Universités des Sciences et des Lettres". You can buy tickets at tram stop with cash or visa. It is a 10mn ride from the train station (see google map here).
- University map : here. The conference will take place in building 7, Dumontet amphitheater. We will proceed to registration on Monday morning there as well.