- The poster contributions will be in video format (short presentation recorded in a video, and posted in YouTube).
- Your presentation, in english, must not be longer than 10 minutes.
- Your video must be uploaded at the YouTube, as a private video, and you have to send us the corresponding link. More specifically, the video must be classified as "Unlisted" (Anyone with the link can view) / "Não listado" (Todos com o link podem ver).
- The deadline to send us this link is September 5th (final deadline). This has to be done at the form available in the following link: https://forms.gle/oaawp43uJFBxFD7d9. If you do not send the link by this deadline, we will remove your contribution and then, you will not be able to send us any further material, even in the case of eventual proceedings of the event.
- The Poster presentations consist of two parts:
1. Each speaker will have to be present at a specific poster section in order to answer questions from the participants.
2. The 6 best contributions (master and phd students) will be selected to give a flash talk (15min: 10min for presentation + 5min for questions) in the last two days of the conference.
Furthermore, if you want to change title and/or abstract of your previous submission, you can do it by filling the form https://forms.gle/DX1U3drk1vLykMzL6 by 20th August 2021.