* Gerald A. Miller (UW, USA) -- "NN short-ranged correlations: From Theory to Experiment in 65 Years"
* Jirina R. Stone (Oxford University, England / UT, USA) -- "Neutron stars: The journey from birth to death"
* Latifa Elouadrhiri (JLAB, USA) -- "Nuclear Femtography Studies with the CLAS12 at Jefferson Lab and the Future Electron Ion Collider"
* Orlando Oliveira (University of Coimbra, Portugal) -- "Non-Perturbative Information from QCD Green Functions"
Field theoretical approaches to QCD
* Letícia Palhares (UERJ, Brazil) -- "Dynamic gluon mass generation from the effective potential of the Gribov-Zwanziger theory"
* Fábio Luiz Braghin (UFG, Brazil) -- "Low energies constituent quark couplings from a dynamical approach"
* João Pacheco B. C. De Melo (UNICSUL, Brazil) -- "Pion off-shell electromagnetic form factors from data analysis"
* Varese Salvador Timóteo (Unicamp, Brazil) -- "Field theoretical approaches to QCD"
* Bruno El-Bennich (UNICSUL, Brazil) -- "Dynamical vs. Explicit Dynamical Chiral Symmetry Breaking"
* Gilberto Ramalho (UNICSUL, Brazil) -- "Hyperon electromagnetic form factors at large q²"
* Ulrich Wiedner (Ruhr University Bochum, Germany) -- "Experimental opportunities in hadron physics"
* Diogo Boito (USP, São Carlos, Brazil) -- "Alpha_s determinations from e+e- to hadrons with n_f=3, 4 and 5"
* Gastão Krein (IFT, UNESP, Brazil)-- "Femtoscopy of the origin of the proton mass"
* Marcela Peláez (Universidad de la República, Uruguay)-- "Chiral symmetry breaking in massive-gluon QCD"
Hadronic and quark matter - applications in astrophysics
* Débora Peres Menezes (UFSC, Brazil) -- "Gravitational waves signatures and magnetars"
* Brett V. Carlson (ITA, Brazil) -- "Nucleon-nucleon correlations in nuclear matter"
* Rodrigo Negreiros (UFF, Brazil) -- "Orbital Properties and Gravitational Waves Signatures of Strange Crystal Planets"
Hadronic structure - reactions, production and decays
* Elena Santopinto (INFN, Italy) -- "Multiquark states: from meson and baryons to exotic tetraquarks and pentaquarks"
* Luciano M. Abreu (UFBA, Brazil) -- "Mixing and quark mass dependence of axial vector mesons in the Coulomb gauge QCD model"
* Giovanni Salmè (INFN, Italy) -- "Few-body physics in Minkowski space"
* Harut Avakian (JLAB, USA) -- "Studies of the 3D Structure of the Nucleon "
* Giorgio Torrieri (Unicamp, Brazil) -- "Limiting Fragmentation in Hadronic and Nuclear collisions"
* Sergio Szpigel (Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie, Brazil) -- "Self-consistent Modelling of Nuclear Processes in Solar Flares using FLUKA"
* Alberto Martinez Torres (USP, Brazil) -- "Exotic heavy mesons with charm and strangeness"
Lattice QCD - methods and results
* Tereza Mendes (USP, São Carlos, Brazil) -- "Continuum Limit of Gluon and Ghost Propagators in Minimal Landau Gauge"
* Fernanda Steffens (University of Bonn, Germany) -- "Parton Distributions from Lattice QCD"
Relativistic heavy-ion reactions - new data, analyses and models
* Murilo Rangel (UFRJ, Brazil) -- "Heavy ion and fixed target physics at the LHCb experiment"
* Gabriel Denicol (UFF, Brazil) -- "Diffusion of conserved charges in relativistic heavy ion collisions"
* Wolfgang Schäfer (INP, Poland) -- "Photon induced processes from semi-central to ultraperipheral heavy-ion collisions"
Strong and electroweak interactions in the standard model
* Ubirajara van Kolck (IPN/Orsay, France / UA, USA) -- "Strong Interactions and Fundamental Symmetries"
* Jussara Marques de Miranda (CBPF, Brazil) -- "CP violation in B->h+h'+h- (h,h'=k,pi) decays in the LHCb experiment"
* Ignácio Bediaga (CBPF, Brazil) -- "Highlights on charm and beauty decays from LHCb experiment"
* Patrícia Camargo Magalhães (University of Bristol, England) -- "FSI in 3-body decay: challenges and future"