IMPORTANT: EARLY REGISTRATION EXTENDED TILL MARCH 11, 2018.
For accepted participants only
If you have anything to pay or you are registering an accompanying person(s), please proceed to payment by carefully following the instructions below.
Note that there might have been modifications to your registration prior acceptance, so check your registration details before proceeding to payment. In case of any questions please ask the Organising Committee.
Also, for the Early registration discount to be effective, you should pay before the Early registration deadline (March 11, 2018).
The payment procedure is handled through a specific website. You can find the link in the registration confirmation message.
IMPORTANT: REGISTRATION FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE!
- Please make sure to complete the form and the payment in one go! Partially completed forms cannot be retrieved and a second attempt with the same email address will fail, please email us if this occurs.
- The second page ("Logistical information") asking for arrival/departure dates is not mandatory.
- Next, please follow one of the three payment procedures below:
- If you will pay yourself, select "The invoice must be established to your name". You will then be able to choose a payment method (credit card or bank transfer).
- If your institute or administration will pay on your behalf, select "The invoice should be established to organisation's name". You will then be able to choose a payment method.
- CNRS employees: select "The invoice should be established to organisation's name" and enter the name of your institute or laboratory. Then, select "transfer" as payment method and enter your accounting manager information in the "Contact information for the transfer's sender" box.
- Each accompanying person will have to register and pay individually on the payment platform, following the same procedure as above and choosing the corresponding fee category: "Accompanying Person - DSU2018 (60 EUR)". Please note that an email address different from the one of the accompanying participant is required, since it is not possible to register twice with the same address on the payment platform.
After successful payment, you will receive an invoice at the email address provided.