Participants are kindly invited to arrange hotel bookings themselves. Annecy attracts many tourists and therefore offers a wide variety of possibilities, however May-June is the start of the high season, so we recommend that you book a room as soon as possible.
Many options are available downtown. There are many hotels in the area around the train station, these are within walking distance of the old town where there is an abundance of restaurants. The conference venue can be reached easily from this area with bus #2 (~25 minutes plus a few minutes walk).
Please find below the list of hotels that have agreed to propose preferential rates for a small numbers of rooms. (Please indicate DSU2018conference )
- Atipik Hotel (79,85€/night (breakfast included) reservation by e-mail or telephone +33(0)450528433 only) Please note that there is no availability for the night of June 29!
- Campanile Annecy Centre ( 99€/night + 9.90€ breakfast)
- Séjours et affaires Residence ( 64€/night reservation by e-mail or telephone +33(0)450513497 only)
- Hôtel des Alpes For exemple Economic room : 81€/night (-10%) + breakfast 8.50€
Near the laboratory you can find:
- Centre Jean XXIII advised for students (special students rates on request) (Single room: 53 euros/night and from 2 to 6 nights: 48 euros/night).
You may find the best options on a hotel price comparison website.