Please submit your workshop problem for TRSalento2021 via the registration form below.
What kind of problem we are looking for:
We look for open interesting problems on topological recursion, integrable systems, resurgence and related topics, on which you think nobody is concretely working at the moment (or, if you personally know who is doing so, you may consider submitting the problem in agreement with them).
A plus is given to problems that have one or more of the following characteristics, in this order:
- Their nature is pedagogical (participants will acquire certain skills/knowledge/practice by working on the problem).
- Their nature especially allows for team work.
- Their nature links different branches of mathematics/physics.
- They are short-term projects with a clear sequence of computational steps which lead (are probably supposed to, to the best of your knowledge) to the solution of the problem.
How to propose a workshop problem?
Prepare a short pdf document (max 1 page) according to the instructions below.
How to write the open problem submission:
- Give a title to the project.
- Briefly introduce the problem.
- Describe in a few lines the specific goal of the project and why this project is important.
- Outline the strategy you have in mind to attack the problem, by listing in order the necessary steps/computations/checks to be performed.
- List the necessary methods/prior knowledge that would be desirable for the interested participants to have in order to follow the plan above.
- Mention if you plan to attend the event and if you would like to lead the discussion/project (in case you cannot make it, you can suggest a different group facilitator).