The regular conference fee is 600 € (Euros) and must be paid by June 30, 2021. After this (non-extendable) date, the late fee will be 700 €. The fee for doctoral students is 400 € and must also be paid before June 30. Students paying later will be charged the late fee.
The fee includes: the welcome reception, the poster-session aperitif, the conference dinner, lunches on Monday through Thursday, coffee breaks and handouts.
Accompanying persons are welcome for a fee of 120 € for the reception and dinner plus a supplement of 100 € for the lunches, if desired. Please make a separate registration for the accompanying person.
The fee must be paid via the CNRS system AzurColloques using a credit card (Visa or Mastercard only) or bank transfer.
Please make the conference payment here.
Unfortunately Azur Colloques has some drawbacks that we alert you to:
When registering please take care to follow the instructions at each step. Be sure to correctly enter your e-mail address as this is used to identify you in the system. Most importantly, once you have begun the registration process you must complete it – otherwise it will not be processed and it will not be possible to start again using the same e-mail address. In such a case you must register again using a different e-mail address. If this happens, contact us by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Registration problem”.
Please note the following:
- Please take care in chosing your registration fee/category - the default fee setting is for the Accompanying person (€120).
- If you pay by credit card and the transaction is successful you will receive an e-mail (from email@example.com) with a copy of the credit card payment slip. When the payment is processed by the CNRS finance office you will receive an e-mail (from firstname.lastname@example.org) with a pdf copy of the "facture"/bill as proof of payment for your institution. Please check that these e-mails are not directed to your spam.
- If your credit card is refused you can either try to register again, with a different e-mail address using another credit card. Or, you may contact us directly in order to arrange the bank transfer (or verify the status of your payment).
- The accompanying person registration must be made as a separate registration in that person's name using a different e-mail address than for the main participant registration (ideally the e-mail address of the accompanying person should be used).
- A bank transfer is recommended for participants working at French laboratories and universities. If you opt for a bank transfer (“virement bancaire”) you will receive, on completing the registration process, an e-mail from Azur Colloque providing the details for the transfer as well as a pdf file (in French) for the so-called “bon de commande”. Note that the amount to be paid in euros is indicated at the bottom of this pdf document – “Total TTC”.
- Please note that in the case of a bank transfer your registration will not be considered finalised until the transfer has been completed, which for international transfers may take up to a few weeks. When the bank transfer is received and processed by the CNRS you will receive an e-mail (from email@example.com) with a pdf copy of the "facture"/bill as proof of payment for your institution. Please check that this e-mail is not directed to your spam.
- Cancellation of your registration is possible prior to 1 June. Such a request will be taken into account only if the organisers are informed by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that all credit card and bank transfer transaction fees as well as any currency conversion fees will be deducted from the reimbursement. No refund can be provided for cancellations after 30 May.
We apologise if some sections of the automatically generated e-mails, including the "facture"/bill are in French.
Please not that proof of student status may be required and that letters of invitation will only be sent after payment of the conference fee.