ARIS 2020, the fourth International Conference on Advances in Radioactive Isotope Science, will be held in France's beautiful city of Avignon. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have rescheduled ARIS to 5-10 September 2021.
ARIS is the flagship conference for rare isotope science, born from a merger of the international conferences ‘Exotic Nuclei and Atomic Masses (ENAM)’ and ‘Radioactive Nuclear Beams (RNB)’. Following the tradition of the ARIS meetings in 2011 (Leuven), 2014 (Tokyo), and 2017 (Keystone), ARIS 2020 will facilitate vibrant exchange through a scientific program highlighting the most recent experimental and theoretical work including the following topics:
- Nuclear structure and reactions
- New approaches in nuclear theory
- Nuclear astrophysics including nucleosynthesis and compact objects
- Ground-state properties and fundamental interactions in nuclei
- Drip-line nuclei, heavy elements and fission
- Radioactive ion beam production and experimental developments
- Applications of radioisotopes in medicine and other fields
ARIS2020 will abide by the
IUPAP Conference Policies
Registration for this event is currently open.
127 Register now