The 3rd LISA Consortium Meeting will take place from 5th to 7th of November 2018 at "Palais du PHARO" in Marseille - France.
This meeting is open to the member of the LISA Consortium (full member and associate). The number of participants is limited to 180. The registration fees is 120 euros.
The registration procedure is the following:
- Register on the website https://indico.in2p3.fr/e/LISAConsortium3 (this website)
- You will receive an email when your registration will be approved
- Then proceed to the payment (120 euros) on https://www.azur-colloque.fr/DR12/inscription/inscription/117
- When your payment will have been received your application will be completed.
The meeting will be organised as:
- day 1 (Mon. 5th): plenary: status
- day 2 (Tue. 6th): parallel: core groups and working groups meetings,
- day 3 (Wed. 7th): plenary: groups reports and wrap up.
The detailed program is available at https://indico.in2p3.fr/event/17866/timetable/#all.detailed
Please have a look at the code of conduct of the LISA Consortium available at https://signup.lisamission.org/LISA-LCST-MIS-POL-001_v1.0_ConsortiumCodeOfConduct.pdf
Confidential contacts for any points related to the Code of Conduct during the Consortium meeting: