One-day meeting on transgenerational epigenetic inheritance
The French CNRS Research Network “GDR ADN”, dedicated to the Nucleome, notably physical modeling of nuclear organization, is organizing next november (monday 19th) in Paris a one-day meeting on transgenerational epigenetic inheritance.
Why is the inheritance of epigenetic characters so remarkable in plants and so controversial in mammals? The aim of this one-day meeting is to identify the main differences between species in terms of inheritance mechanisms, within an evolutionary perspective. An additional objective is to generate modeling initiatives among the nucleome community.
International leaders in this field will present their current opinion on this hot and much debated topic.
- Deborah Bourc’his, Institut Curie, PSL Research University, INSERM, CNRS, Paris, France
- Giacomo Cavalli, IGH, CNRS - Université de Montpellier, France
- Vincent Colot, IBENS, PSL Research University, INSERM, CNRS, Paris, France
- Anne Ferguson-Smith, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom
- Isabelle Mansuy, University and ETH Zürich, Switzerland
- Etienne Rajon, University Claude Bernard - Lyon 1, France
- Oded Rechavi, Tel-Aviv University, Israel
For more information : firstname.lastname@example.org