The registration to the conference uses CNRS Azur Colloque registration and payment system.
Please read the following information carefully before using the registration system.
DEADLINE & FEES
Please register as soon as possible. The deadline for registration is Fri April 27th noon (Paris time).
For participants to the Workshop, registration fees amount to 80€ for Master and PhD students, 150€ for all the others.
Note that if you work at CPPM, you need to register as “CPPM member” in Azur Colloques; the fees will subsequently be directly taken from your group budget upon your group leader's approval.
The registration fees cover:
- Welcome Cocktail
- Coffee breaks
- Gala Dinner
Note that the registration fees do not include diners (except the Gala Dinner) – the conference center is close to many downtown cafés, snack bars, brasseries and bistros and participants are free to organize their diners as they wish.
Registration is also available for accompanying persons via a dedicated link. This must be done as a separate registration from the one of the conference participant and thus using a different e-mail address to that of the main participant registration.
Please let us know if you have any allergies or alimentary requirements for the Gala Dinner when you register.
Note that those registering as students may be requested to provide the name and contact address of their supervisor.
Once your registration in the Azur Colloques system is validated, your name will be added to the participants list in Indico.
Please make sure to enter correctly your e-mail address as this is used to identify you in the system. Most importantly, once you have begun the registration process you must complete it fully – terminating the process before finalizing it (i.e. credit card payment made successfully or invoice requested for the bank transfer) will result in an incomplete registration which will not be processed.
Moreover, it will not be possible to try to register again using the same e-mail address. In such a case you may try to register again using a different e-mail address. Otherwise, or if in doubt, contact us by e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org - with the subject “Registration problem”.
Two methods of payment are possible:
- Credit card – mandatory for participants from abroad – only Visa and Mastercard are accepted
- Bank transfer – recommended for participants working at French labs and universities
Please note the following:
- Carefully select your registration fees category (Researcher/Engineer/Professor/Postdoc; Master or PhD student; CPPM Member), as there are some default fees settings linked to it.
- If you pay by credit card and the transaction is successful you will receive an e-mail with a copy of the credit card payment slip. Once the payment is processed by the CNRS finance office you will receive another e-mail with a pdf copy of the "facture" (invoice) as proof of payment for your institution. Please check that these e-mails are not directed to your spam.
- If your credit card is refused, you can either try to register again, with a different e-mail address using another credit card, or, as noted above, you may contact us directly in order to verify the status of your payment.
- The accompanying person registration must be made as a separate registration in that person's name using a different e-mail address than for the main participant registration (ideally the e-mail address of the accompanying person should be used).
- The bank transfer method is recommended for participants working at French laboratories and universities. When opting for bank transfer (“virement bancaire”) you will receive an e-mail from Azur Colloque providing the details for the transfer as well as a pdf file (in French) for the so-called “bon de commande”. Note that the amount to be paid in euros is indicated at the bottom of this pdf document – “Total TTC”. In principal the "bon de commande" document is only needed by French participants for their finance offices.
- Please note that in the case of a bank transfer your registration will not be considered finalized until the transfer has been completed. When the bank transfer is received and processed by the CNRS you will receive an e-mail (from email@example.com) with a pdf copy of the "facture" (invoice) as proof of payment for your institution. Please check that this e-mail is not directed to your spam.
We apologize if some sections of the automatically generated e-mails, including the "facture" (invoice) are in French.
The registration system may be accessed via the following dedicated links:
- For participants attending the event: Researcher/Engineer/Professor/Postdoc, Master or PhD student, or CPPM Member, please register here : https://www.azur-colloque.fr/DR12/inscription/inscription/97/fr
- For accompanying persons (using a different email address from any previous registration as a participant), please register here.
To use the English/French version of the interface, click on the corresponding flag; then, you may begin the registration process.
When registering please follow the instructions at each step.