Maison des Elèves (House of Students)
The GDR has negociated a special deal with the "Maison des Elèves" near Subatech / Mines Nantes. We suggest you to book in for your stay. The GDR will pay for your stay.
Please request the reservation at the Maison des Elèves when you register in filling the form.
Maison des Elèves is located 400 meters from the Mines Nantes/Subatech.
All studettes are identical in size and equipment (18m²) and allow each resident to live comfortably:
• Bathroom with shower, toilet and sink
• Kitchenette with electric table, fridge, sink, electrical outlets
• Room with single bed, a (very) large desk, office chair, night table, shelves, wardrobe, table, chair, network connection and a TV plug.
• Bed linen are provided
• IMPORTANT: no towels, no soap or shampoo will be provided.
Breakfast on Monday will be served at the Cafeteria in Subatech.
Breakfasts on Tuesday and Wednesday will be organised at the restaurant of Subatech before the morning session from 07:30 to 08:30.
Some remarks about the stay at the Maison des élèves during this GDR:
- There is NO internet connexion at the maison des élèves. The only way for you is to use your cell phone as a modem
- During the meeting, internet will be provided ONLY by the eduroam network.
For those who will arrive on Sunday evening at the Maison des Elèves: in case of problems or questions, you can call the following number between 6:00 pm and 9:00 pm : 06 88 06 45 32
Maison des Elèves
6, avenue Augustin-Louis CAUCHY
Chronobus C6 is very convenient to get the city center: the frequency is one every 5 to 8 minutes during peak hours and 10 to 12 minutes out of peak hours.
The tram and the Chronobus run from 5 am to 00:30 (2:30 Saturday). You can find here the timetable of the Chronobus C6 to and from the city center.