The Rencontre de Physique des Particules (RPP) is an annual meeting of theoretical physicists working in France in the field of elementary particles and high energy physics.
The 2016 edition will be held at Laboratoire d'Annecy-le-Vieux de Physique Théorique (LAPTh) from 25 to 27 January 2016.
The meeting will include different scientific sessions. Each topic will be opened by an invited review talk, followed by contributed presentations that participants are encouraged to submit. The topics and corresponding review speakers are:
- Standard Model (QCD and EW) – Emanuele Re (LAPTh)
- Flavour physics – Damir Becirevic (LPT Orsay)
- Higgs and new physics – Abdelhak Djouadi (LPT Orsay)
- Astroparticle physics – Julien Lavalle (LUP Montpellier)
- Cosmology – Silvia Galli (IAP Paris)
- Formal aspects – Benjamin Basso (LPTENS Paris)
Moreover, a dedicated experimental review talk will be given by Josh Bendavid (Caltech).
Scientific committee: G. Bélanger, F. Boudjema, D. Guadagnoli, J.-Ph. Guillet, B. Herrmann, E. Pilon, E. Re, P. Serpico