The focus of this Workshop is the Physics of Quarkonia: aspects related to description of hadronic structure as well as those concerning the utility of quarkonia in Higgs physics and in the searches of physics beyond the Standard Model.
- Exclusive production of Quarkonia
- Radiative decays of Quarkonia
- Mixing with light CP-odd Higgs boson
- Radiative decays of Higgs boson to Quarkonia
- Effective Theory approaches
- Pentaquark and exotic states
The meeting will be held at the Henri Poincaré Institute in Paris on September 24 and 25, 2015.
Comité d'organisation: Sergey Barsuk, Damir Becirevic, Benoît Blossier, Emi Kou, Jean-Philippe Lansberg LPT, IPN, LAL Orsay