Seminars are usually held on Mondays at 2pm in the seminar room (unless otherwise specified).
Coffee and biscuits are served at 1.45pm.
If you are interested in giving a seminar talk at LLR, please contact the organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 24 Jun Jean-François Donati, "Exploring new worlds with SPIRou at CFHT"
- 17 Jun Luigi Marchese, "Higgs boson width at the LHC"
- 27 May Josquin Errard, "Future observations of the primordial, polarized Cosmic Microwave Background: expected science and challenges"
- 20 May Xavier Coubez, "Jet classification techniques in CMS at Run 2"
- 13 May stephane plaszczynski, "Apache Spark for physicists"
- 06 May Carmelo Sgro, "The Imaging X-ray Polarimetry Explorer (IXPE)"