Our seminars are usually held on Thursdays at 11am at the Auditorium Marcel Vivargent.
Coffee and biscuits are served at 10.45am.
If you are interested in giving a seminar talk at LAPTh, please contact the organizers at email@example.com.
- 27 Jun George Zahariade, "Classical-Quantum correspondence and backreaction"
- 20 Jun Donald Youmans, "2d Abelian BF Theory as a CFT"
- 18 Jun Philippe Mathieu, "Introduction au formalisme de Batalin-Vilkovisky"
- 14 Jun Michel Marthaler, "Les Alpes et la dérive des continents: 3 longues histoires racontées par les cailloux"
- 13 Jun Michele Mintchev, "Microscopic features of quantum transport and entropy production"
- 06 Jun Kenneth Lane, "Why the Higgs is light, Why it has SM couplings to gauge bosons and fermions, and where there are more Higgses to be found."