From 09:00 on Thursday, the 28th of November, to 17:00 on Friday, the 29th of November
We are glad to present the Tagp2013, the sixth of a series of conferences TAG06, TAG08, TAGp2010, TAGp2011 and TAGP2012.
This event aims at bringing in contact people from different domains (physics, mathematics, biology, computer science) concerned with various theoretical and experimental aspects of the genome and of the proteins. TAGp2013 will focus on
"NETWORKS IN LIFE SCIENCE AND ON SYNTHETIC BIOLOGY"
The TAGp participants cover a large spectrum of skills and expertises. They are interested and ready to listen, discover and share this huge variety of research fields. For the TAGp meeting to be successfull, we ask all the speakers to be particularly careful with the clarity of their presentations.
1) Michele Caselle, microRNA circuit (Torino)
2) Laurence Amar, microRNomes…(Paris)
3) Fabien Fontaine-Vive, Computational investigation of the anti-HIV activity of Reverse Transcriptase inhibitors (Nice)
4) Alexandre de Brevern, Analysis of protein structure at the light of sub-domains: the Protein Units (Paris)
5) Lajos Kalmar, disordered proteins (Budapest)
6) Janos Hodsagi, Creative nodes and network entropy (Budapest)
7) Sylvain Sené, Automata networks as models of regulation netwoks: a return to basics (Marseille)
8) Desmond Lun, synthetic biology (USA)
There are no inscription fees for this conference. However, we need to know the number of participants, so please register in the appropriate form not after Monday, the 24th of November 2013. Let us know in advance if you need to cancel your registration.
Lunches are offered by the Federation of research Fre 2914 (MSIF).
Thursday evening we will have dinner at a typical Annecy restaurant.
Call for presentation
If interested to present your work (PhD and post doc only), please submit a short CV and a summary of your research interest (one page CV + research interest), to email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
The selected candidates will be awarded a fellowship to help covering their expenses.
The conference language is english
Kavé Salamatian, Claire Lesieur, Laurent Vuillon, Virginie Malaval
Avec la participation:
- de la Région RHONE ALPES