* Workshops of interest:
Center for Frontiers in Nuclear Science Ad-Hoc Meeting on Radiative Corrections focusing on proton form factors and Electron-Ion Collider physics, Stony Brook University (USA), 9-10 July, 2020 (remote).
* Articles of interest:
- OLYMPUS: First measurement of the charge-averaged elastic lepton-proton scattering cross section, Aug. 2020, arXiv:2008.05349 [nucl-ex],submitted to PRL.
- Contribution of hard photon emission to charge asymmetry in elastic (anti)lepton-proton scattering, A Afanasev, A Ilyichev, July 2020, arXiv:2007.02087 [hep-ph].
- S. Patra, M. Germann, J.-Ph. Karr, M. Haidar, L. Hilico, V. I. Korobov, F. M. J. Cozijn, K. S. E. Eikema, W. Ubachs, J. C. J. Koelemeij, Proton-Electron Mass Ratio From Laser Spectroscopy of HD+ at the Part-per-trillion level, Science 369, 1238 (2020).
- J. Schmidt, T. Louvradoux, J. Heinrich, N. Sillitoe, M. Simpson, J.-Ph. Karr, L. Hilico, Trapping, cooling, and photodissociation analysis of state-selected H2+ ions produced by (3+1) multiphoton ionization, Phys. Rev. Applied 14, 024053 (2020).
- V.I. Korobov, J.-Ph. Karr, M. Haidar, Z.-X. Zhong, Hyperfine structure in the H2+ and HD+ molecular ions at mα6 order, Phys. Rev. A 102, 022804 (2020).
- Merits and constraints of low-K2 experimental data for the proton radius determination, M. Hoballah, S. Cholak, R. Kunne, C. Le Galliard, D. Marchand, G. Quéméner, E. Voutier, J. van de Wiele, Eur. Phys. J. A 55 (2019) 112 (10 p.). https://arxiv.org/pdf/1811.03545.pdf
- Lepton mass effects for beam-normal single-spin asymmetry in elastic muon-proton scattering, O. Koshchii and A. Afanasev, Phys. Rev. D 100 (2019) 096020, https://link.aps.org/doi/10.1103/PhysRevD.100.096020
- Xiong, W. et al. Nature 575, 147–150 (2019)
- N. Bezginov et al., "A measurement of the atomic hydrogen Lamb shift and the proton charge radius", Science 365, 1007–1012 (2019)
* PhD dissertation of interest:
- Effects beyond the Born Approximation for the Elastic Scattering of Leptons by a Nucleon, Oleksandr Koshchii, defended on Jan. 10th, 2019, Faculty of the Columbian College of Arts and Sciences of the George Washington University.