Part: Adrián, Taikan, Yu, Vincent.
Commissioning Paper to be submitted to NIM [@Adrian]
- Author list to be ordered by city, à la CALICE.
A possible additional plot to illustrate uniformity of boards:
- Ped-⟨Ped⟩ASIC should remove the ASIC dispersion (compensated by global thr.)
and show only internal dispersion (not corrected (SK2) or to be adjusted (SK2a)).
- Jérôme has measured the BandGap on the long slab SK2 chips, and found a dispersion ~0.1V
(for nominal value of 2.5). This can partly explain the behaviour of the Long Slab response to mip (analysis by Sasha and Fred).
- Measurement on SK2a ?
- Not yet (Taikan) → on test board ?
- On FEV13 by Jérôme ?
SK2a production 2019
- The production of AMS035 will stop at the end of 2019.
CMS-HGCAL has requested an additional production of HGROC;
this implies a side production of SK2a.
That will be the last before we have SK3-like chips.
- How many chips are needed for:
- Double Long SLab [@LLR]: 2×128+15% cont. = ~300 chips
- COB testing [@LAL] = ?
- FEV13 [@Kyushu] = ?
- All data have been copied to EOS;
- they still need to be processed (last processing. done on lxplus).
- elog is still unavailable: @Vincent: to be corrected ASAP!
Testing of FEV13 [Master thesis of Yu Miura, see slides]
- 4 ASU13 + 1 ASU11 (#17) in a stack → cosmics
- MPV vs Si Thickness shows an intercept to a null signal at 97.2±0.8μm.
This hints at an inactive region of ~100μm.
HPK people claim it should be ~25% of the Si thickness.
- Are 650μm wafers fully depleted @ 150 V ?
- Test with 90Sr source hints at almost no difference between 150 and 250V: 1% var on the average response (maybe due to increase of leakage current?).
- Comparison of 57Co and 133Ba sources response to cosmics
- OK for 320μm
- difference of ~7-8% for 650μm (lesser response from sources).
- @Yu: does this estimate includes the 100μm non-active region of wafers ?
This should make things worse.
- Possibility to test with 550μm wafers ?
BT2019-06 @ DESY:
- 2 weeks @ T24/1: 24/06–07/07
- Test of FEV13 ?
- AIDA-2020 support ? Prob not. @Vincent: will check.
- @Kyushu: Yu will defend master thesis on next week
- will still be around for paper redaction ~ 1 month ?
- @LAL: Éloïse will continue for her master thesis → COB analysis
- Sasha continues BT analysis for his master thesis. Main topic: EM showers.
- Possible PhD student (Jonas) will be at ILD meeting @ KEK
- Next meeting: Feb 20th, 9:30 (CET) / 17:30 (JST)
There are minutes attached to this event.