October is still high season in Heidelberg. We strongly advise to look into accommodation at your earliest convenience (Prices are rising quickly, especially due to a big car-race event at the nearby Hockenheim circuit at the weekend of 13-14 October). Via the Heidelberg accommodation booking portal you can also find small or family run hotels, b&b's and hostels. Of course, sites like booking.com might also be useful.
In several hotels we blocked rooms. Not all website can handle the code online, in that case contact the hotel directly with the information below...
- guesthouse heidelberg: email@example.com 8 studios (Su-We) à 79 Euros/no breakfast room, but free sandwiches + coffee to go all day at the counter, fast W-Lan
code: gamma. deadline: Monday, 27th August (this is NOT our guesthouse, but a hotel in downtown Heidelberg, close to the central bus hub)
- nh-hotel : firstname.lastname@example.org (Ms Saskia Kehr), code gamma + MB0001431055, 5 rooms à 129 €/single, breakfast includ. Deadline Monday, 27th August
- boardinghouse-hd : email@example.com (Frau Christmann), code gamma, 5 rooms/King Size bed à 150 Euro/ no breakfast (fruit/small pastry + coffee/tea/orange juice for free in the main building). Monday, 6th August
- panorama :firstname.lastname@example.org, code gamma , 5 rooms (Sun-Sun) à 90 Euros/breakfast incl., Deadline Monday, 27th August
- Goldene Rose:email@example.com, code gamma , 5 rooms (Sun-Sun) à 90 Euros/breakfast incl., Deadline Monday, 27th August
- Mille Stelle :firstname.lastname@example.org, code gamma , 2 single rooms (Sun-Sun) à 69 Euro/ no breakfast, Deadline Monday, 30 September. (there are two Mille Stelle in town: the blocking is for Blumenstr.)
- Ibis :H1447-RE@accor.com code GAMMA ,10 rooms à 92 Euro/breakfast includ., Deadline Monday, 27th August.
- Holiday Inn Express: Heidelberg@fmhos.com, code gamma, 10 rooms, increasing price per night/W-Lan +breakfast includ. (109 €/ Sunday, 7th Oct, 129 €/Monday,149 €/Tuesday + Wednesday ,129 €/ Thursday ,169 €/ Friday + Saturday)