The Rencontre de Physique des Particules (RPP) is an annual meeting of theoretical physicists working in France in the field of elementary particles and high energy physics.
In 2017 the meeting will be organised by the Centre de Physique Théorique, Marseille.
Various topics will be covered, on each of which there will be an invited review talk as listed below
- Standard Model: Alberto Ramos (CERN)
- Flavour physics: Diego Guadagnoli (LAPTh)
- Beyond the SM: Felix Brümmer (LUPM)
- Astroparticle physics: Andreas Goudelis (LPTHE)
- Cosmology: Federico Piazza (CPT)
- Formal aspects: Emeri Sokatchev (LAPTh)
- Experimental Update: Laurent Vacavant (CPPM)
Each review talk will be followed by additional presentations on the topic, and participants are encouraged to submit abstracts in order to contribute.
Aoife Bharucha, Jérôme Charles, Laurent Lellouch and Marc Knecht of the CPT in collaboration with members of the CPPM (Lorenzo Feligioni, Giampiero Mancinelli, Laurent Vacavant) and the L2C, Montpellier (Gilbert Moultaka).
The meeting will be held at the CPPM:
Centre de Physique des Particules de Marseille
163, avenue de Luminy
13288 Marseille cedex 09
Access information to the CPPM can be found here
Some hotels in Marseille which are convenient for accessing Luminy are: