The 22nd VSOP will be devoted to particle physics. The lecture schedule foreseen includes:
- Standard Model: 7 lectures (Aoife Bharucha, CPT, Marseille, France)
- Higgs physics: 4 lectures (Dilip Kumar Ghosh, IACS, Kolkata, India)
- LHC experiments: 7 lectures (Jonathan Butterworth, University College London, UK)
- QCD and Monte Carlo: 7 lectures (Jean-Philippe Guillet, LAPTH, Annecy, France)
- Beyond the Standard Model: 6 lectures (Koichi Hamaguchi, Tokyo U., Japan)
- Dark matter: 6 lectures (Tim Tait, UC Irvine, USA)
Dedicated exercise sessions on each of these topics are expected. Each lecture lasts 90 minutes.