The workshop will be hosted at Korea Institute for Advanced Study (KIAS).
Access information is described in detail here.
- 3 metro stations are close to KIAS:
- Korea University station (exit #3) on brown line (#6)
- Cheongnyangni station (exit #2) or Hoegi station (exit #1) on blue line (#1)
- then, from these stations, it is suggested to take a taxi from station exit to KIAS (see instructions below). Taxis accept cash and international credit cards. Alternatively, Korea University and Hoegi stations are about 15 min walk away from KIAS.
- If you come to KIAS by taxi, you may show the following instructions to taxi driver.
- Metro commuting from Seoul city center may take up to 45 min and can be crowded during morning rush hours. Taxi commuting may be even longer (1h), due to heavy morning traffic. Thus we recommend to stay at Holiday Inn and KP hotels indicated below if you can.
Once you arrive to KIAS, go to building #1.
Meeting rooms are located in building #1.
A map of the KIAS campus is available here.
In Building #1,
- room #1503 on 5th floor will host the plenary and parallel sessions #1
- room #1423 on 4th floor will host parallel sessions #2
Posters describing the projects of participating teams can be displayed on Wednesday May 18th, in the first floor lobby, where also the breaks and the welcome toast will take place.
All FKPPL and TYL/FJPPL collaborative projects should be presented orally at the workshop. This year, in view of the large number of applications, only new projects will be presented in the plenary session on Thursday, while all others will be presented in two parallel sessions on Wednesday.
Breaks and meals
Breaks and participation to the welcome toast on Wednesday evening will be provided during the workshop.
Lunches can be bought by the participants at the KIAS Cafeteria, just in front of Building #1.
There is no registration fee for the participation to the workshop.
Participants are kindly asked to manage by themselves their housing in Seoul. There are plenty of hotels in city center, we recommend to choose a hotel close to a metro station. Holiday Inn and KP hotels are close to KIAS.
Meetings on Friday May 20th are restricted to FKPPL and TYL-FJPPL officials. They will take place in room #1209 on second floor.