There will be plenty of time for open discussions. Topics include:
- science objective for NenuFAR: optimistic and conservative scenarios.
- strategies for data analysis.
- technical challenges: (i) confusion limit, (ii) expected signal shape, (iii) ionosphere, and (iv) instrumentation aspects (beam, electronics, etc).
- resources that are available locally.
- what can be done in collaboration with LOFAR and what should be done autonomously.
- manpower and expertise.
You are more than welcome to suggest the topics and/or leaders of the discussions, by sending emails to mao[at]iap.fr.