ARIS 3-1/2 : TempARIS : BRIDGE to 2023
Because of the Covid-19 pandemic the ARIS Conference, orginally scheduled for 2020, has been postponed to 2023. As originally intended, ARIS2023 will be held at the Palais des Papes, in Avignon. Note the dates: 4-9 June 2023!
Covid-19 has particularly affected the careers of our young scientists. So to honor the invitations of ARIS2020 and contributions of younger collegues, we will hold an on-line ARIS event during the week of 6-10 Septemer 2021.
The scientific program will highlight the most recent experimental and theoretical work including the following topics:
- Nuclear structure and reactions
- New approaches in nuclear theory
- Nuclear astrophysics including nucleosynthesis and compact objects
- Ground-state properties and fundamental interactions in nuclei
- Drip-line nuclei, heavy elements and fission
- Radioactive ion beam production and experimental developments
- Applications of radioisotopes in medicine and other fields
ARIS2020 will abide by the
IUPAP Conference Policies