Milestones and deliverables review
- D2.2: Assessment and analysis of the performance of the first pilot data lake (R)
- M2.4: Expanded prototype, more data centres including 3rd party centres, demonstrate integrated data management tools, verify RI data accessibility from compute platforms including commercial clouds
- M2.5 (M30): Extension of the data lake to efficiently serve data to external compute resources providers
- Means of verification: Progress report; Monitoring web site
- M2.6 (M32): ISO 16363 certification process underway in core data centres
- Means of verification: Progress report; core data centres finished self-certification audit and ready to submit to external audit.
- WP2/WP5 joint workshop
- RUCIO/ESFRIs "workshop"
- HPC collaboration CERN/GEANT/SKA/PRACE
I would like to have updates from participating institutes: status, plans (prototype phase), particular fields of interests, experiment links, etc. We could dedicate the next two meetings to this activity and to align it with the different task plans. I propose:
- Wednesday 27 Jan 2021: RUG, IFAE,
Nikhef, Astron, INFN
- (today) Wednesday 10 Feb 2021: Surf-Sara,Nikhef, GSI, DESY, ASTRON
- Wednesday 24 Feb 2021: CERN, SKAO, LAPP, IN2P3