Oral presentations will be 15 minutes plus 5 minutes for discussion.
- We encourage the speakers to contact the Local Organizing Committee one day before the scheduled presentation.
- Our staff will receive all presentations in order to prepare the equipment in the conference rooms the next day. The preferred form for bringing your presentation is on a USB memory key (ppt or pdf files).
Please download the Abstract Submission Template: ICHLERA_Abstract.doc
(A confirmation of reception of your Abstract will be sent within 5 Days.)
General information for poster sessions:
- Each poster slot will have the maximum following dimensions: 90 cm width by 120 cm height.
- The presenters of poster contributions are encouraged to follow the recommendations below:
1. Install the posters during the morning coffee break of the day indicated in the program of the conference.
2. Material for mounting the posters will be provided.
3. The authors are expected to attend their poster sessions, as it will be indicated in the Agenda.
- The best poster presentation by young researchers will be awarded by the Scientific Advisory Committee.